View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 09:51 AM
The dreamer
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

Just saw 4x01, it was a better episode than I expected, in fact I thought it was good, really loved the CS parts and the Elsa/Anna stuff and even Kristoff, although I have a hard time understanding why he's let Anna go on herself on that dangerous journey, but that's another story...

I'm also glad Emma told Regina she wasn't sorry for saving Marian!

And I can't believe Regina wants to re-write the book because "villains don't have happy ending". WHAT? Why don't villains have happy ending in the first place? OH, YES? because they do evil things and destroy everyone else's lives/happiness in order to have theirs And Hook is a villain too, but he keeps working on himself in order to get there! Whenever Regina doesn't have what she wants she has to go back to do something silly, it's annoying...
Well, but I think, she won't really continue to go down that road. She has changed too much, that's why she saved Marian and changed her master plan twice this Episode. I think she is on edge and the question now is, which way she will continue to go down, evil or good... She has never needed to sit something through not even with Daniel since Cora interfered back then. But now she'll have to lean back and wait and see what will happen. She has to trust in true love and that is what all this is about now. She knows that Robin and her are true love and the obstacle they have to overcome isn't just Marian, but herself and her way of thinking and reacting. She is just trying to do what she has done in the past and tries to ignore that it hadn't been helpful and good for her back then. But I guess, she'll realize that everything that has happened in the past has brought her to a Point where everything is good for her (except for Robin) I mean, she already was at a Point where she had to admit that her relationship with Henry was anything but good and I believe he can help her to overcome all that Trouble. Not to mention the rest of the town who hated her until she came back from NL with the rest of the "gang".
I don't know, I just think that everything that has happened to her in the past seasons and has influenced her to the extent that she has been able to use White Magic and seeing her half sister screwing up wasn't for nothing. She won't continue to go down that road. If she does, she is more lost than I ever believed she was. ....

Love is in the air, everywhere you look around...