View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Kath_K
Part-Time Fan

Welcome, marylen!
Quote:
In general, Henry will be supportive, said Jared Gilmore, as Emma's happiness is important to her young son. But that's not to say he won't have his reservations. "I think Henry is going to be a little skeptical at first; [Hook]'s a pirate and you really can't trust a pirate that much," he said. "On the other hand, he's a pirate. It'd be awesome if your mom's boyfriend was a pirate."

Quote:
"It's one of my favorite parts of Once Upon a Time, besides acting with Ginny," said Josh Dallas, promising more Hook/Charming fun. "We think they're two great characters to be together, and I think now they're coming to a mutual kind of respect and understanding and regardless of his pirate background." Part of that common ground, he added, comes from Hook's obvious efforts to become a better person. "If he sees somebody who's trying to enlarge his heart, I think he's OK with that. So he's more lenient with him, I think, which is good," he said. "Ultimately, he wants Emma to be happy and if Emma is happy with a pirate, then he'll find a way to deal with it."
Well, he always finds a way. Josh ships CC!

'Once Upon a Time' Cast Answers Your Questions About Season 4