View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 01:27 PM
Crazyfor5-0
Extreme Fan

First of all I am glad 5-0 is back!!

Unbelievable plots can be stupid or intriquing and for me this eppie fell into the latter catagory.

Random Thoughts:

Did anyone besides me thought Steve and Danny's therapy session look the beginning of "Mr. and Mrs. Smith"?

As much as I love Steve, I always like to see someone (in this case Danny) point out his flaws and Danny calling Steve a "control freak" is certainly the truth.

Danny's scenes were great; he got to drive his own car and got some action time in. I enjoy the scenes where Danny isn't whining and shows us what a good cop he can be.

I still like Grover but it will take a few eppies before I completely decide whether I like him on 5-0 or not. As with everyone else, I don't want time taken away from Chin or Kono. I still maintain that it wouldn't surprise me if Grover is back as SWAT commander before season's end.

I like Jerry but I can't see how they will fit him in every eppie (can see him during the ohana moments at the end). If I am not mistaken JG lives full time in Hawaii, so if he isn't in every eppie, it won't be a hardship for the actor. I enjoyed him taking down the plane!!

Not enough Chin. I agree with Si; can Chin have a SL that doesn't involve IA?!!

Same with Kono. I love her to death and I think Ian/Adam is smokin', but can't she do anything else than be with Adam?!! Both of these characters can do so much more. Hopefully they won't be victims of bad writing as in past seasons.

Max was cool as usual and I think the new ME will be just fine.

Glad the new season is underway and looking forward to the next eppie!!
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote