View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 12:47 PM
Si_Crazy
Moderator Manager

I just watched the episode (finally!) and I liked it more than I was expecting.

Sure the plot as Lena mentioned was ridiculous and way too farfetched, but since this is a show where they brought back Doris as a super CIA agent that apparently failed/screwed her missions in the past (we already know of 2) I'm not even surprised.
And yeah, nothing can be worst than the helicopter with the claw

I LOVED the fact that there was no Wo Fat mention in it. I don't really want to hear about him till the 100th.

Although I like Grover, he did took away way too much screentime from Chin and Kono and that alone already makes me not okay with the character.
Jerry was amazing saving the day in the episode, and therefore had lots of screentime, but I also hope that doesn't become a thing.... he can be a consultor and appear from time to time like Kamekona, but if he starts to have more spotlight than Kono, I'll be pissed (just saying)

Danny was great!!! I loved that he got a bit of action scenes, he drove his own car (and it was finally addressed that he wants to drive his car, but Steve is too much of a control freak), and he'll have a SL (I didn't want to be family related, but I can wait to see how it will go).

Steve had his moments... but the running away with his leg just being shot at... RIDICULOUS! Yeah, adrenaline does help, but it would be believable if he had to run for his life when the drone came back right after he got shot (which didn't happen and he needed Danny's help to even get inside the car), and then when he needs to chase the most harmless guy (physically speaking)

I wish there was more of Chin in the episode, but I do like that he is getting a solo SL... just wish it was something different... the whole being investigated by IA has gotten old for him. I just don't get it, what logic is in it for IA to think Chin has the money since he did lock up Gabriel? Why would gabriel pay him if he is still doing time?!

Kono She is even prettier this season!!! I LOVE her hair (was mesmerized watching it in her every scene). And how cute was she going all "Sarah Connor" on Jerry's drone in that little scene?
I LOVE her and Adam and they're relationship really is adorable. I for one doubt that they'll kill him, because talk about overdoing the same SL. They can get married, even if Ian is not available... it's not like we'll get to see him in more than what 2 episodes per season since he is not a lead and doesn't have any open SL.

Max was cute as always, and I really like that Grover doesn't get him yet.... Max is peculiar and he should come off as a bit weird for some people. Also liked Dr Shaw, she seems like she can hold her own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Boop (View Post)
First, right off the bat, I'm wondering what happened to Catherine. Did I forget something from the end of the last season where she goes away? If I didn't miss anything, then her absence was glaring in that she wasn't even mentioned
Catherine is in Afghanistan or somewhere else trying to find that kidnapped kid (4.21). Michelle Borth is not a regular in the show anymore, so that's why she isn't around.
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote