View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 06:44 AM
Grace52373
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
See I didn't see this being about breaking his spell but just about 'Yay, more magic." And that disappointed me. But we'll see where it's going. He, hopefully, will wake up about this and realize what he's doing. I don't expect him to be perfect but Belle deserves better than to be second or third best. I'm not giving up just yet.
Eddie is upsetting everybody again! He said that the hat is the hat from the Sorcerer's Apprentice and that is has dangerous implications if it falls into the wrong hands. He also said it is not owned by someone we know yet and is part of a story they are telling! He also said Rumple wanted it badly and is not good with temptation but he never says why Rumple wants it. Anyway the same fans are freaking again and claiming Gold never gave back the real dagger to Belle and his new journey doesn't involve her which is funny since he is mostly filming with her this season! Some of the Outlaw Queen fans are also giving Robin crap and claiming to hate him now! Anyway, Adam is going to get more crap on twitter tonight I can feel it! LOL! I feel bad for him! I think we all just need to chill and wait to see what happens. I honestly think Eddie is just trying to stir the pot and keep people interested. He can't come out and say what is going on anyway!