View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 03:34 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

I completely agree on the aliens, I think RM only went there with the aliens storyline because of the year Asylum is based on. Is when the whole Rosswell thing was at it's highest but I still think that story was stupid. Like they could have brought Kit to the Asylum because he was a little bit wacko thinking aliens abducted Alma... and I wanted to believe that but then the things they found in his body and at the end Alma coming back was just idiotic.

I remember laughing with Coven and finding it entertaining for the most part, but I couldn't care less for most of it's characters. Personally I only liked Misty Day, Myrtle ... and that's about it :/ I like it when it has a bit of humor, but the best type of humor was Constance's in Murder House. She'd make me laugh out loud with her sarcasm and bitchiness and yet MH still creeped me out and I was invested in the characters plot lines/history like Tate and the gay couple Moira, etc. I still think the Halloween episodes that series are some of the best AHS episodes ever.

Fortunately RM has already said Freakshow will go back to being scary... I'm only going to miss Lily Rabe terribly, but next season will be even worse without Jessica in it