View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 03:57 PM
chromeknickers
Part-Time Fan

I think visiting their past would be creative; however, I have very little faith in Plec and Dries actually a) being creative and b) keeping Delena apart for more than three episodes.

If they are visiting the past, I'm curious if they could affect their future/present in Mystic Falls as we know it. Or would they just be casual observers? Would it be a different dimension and therefore doesn't count? If they could affect the timeline, I think it would be fitting if they made it so that vampires never entered Elena's life, or at least her parents never died. That way everyone can't keep excusing Elena's behaviour by saying that she has lost more than anyone.

Her pain is the greatest, apparently, and obviously Jeremy's losses don't count. It's not like he lost his parents, aunt, uncle, parental-figure, three girlfriends and has to deal with a psychotic sister who liked to reward her ex with sex every time he threatened or tried to kill him.

Elena: *thinks* Who would be the best guardian for my brother while I'm away at college? I know! The guy who taunts, threatens and sometimes kills him on a regular basis. My boyfriend, Damon! I am so clever and such a good sister for looking out for my little brother the way I do. *smiles and pats back*