View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 08:07 PM
izziejames
Dedicated Fan

Hi Susan! I've been well, thanks. Had our second not too long ago so I always tend to lurk the boards on maternity leave lol. Not like the old days though. Good to see some familiar faces around here. Man I was just thinking of when Krystal (? - UDFlyer) and Kylie modded this board and there would be like pages of episode/character analysis to get through. obviously with the show being done we don't have that anymore. If only Songbyrd had been picked up!

Omg that outfit and hair. Ugh. Seriously. Maybe she broke up with him for going out in public like that... Haha. Twitter confuses me - what tweet did he favorite and how do we know he favorited that picture? At this point it kind if seems like he's playing mind games with her, which sucks for Joy. She totally does wear her heart on her sleeve and does tend to just jump in head first and immerse herself with whoever she is with. It's great to be so vulnerable and open but I would love to see her really focus on the career stuff for awhile.