View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 02:06 PM
TDARFSWR
Master Fan

I guess what I'm saying Lyn is that IF this season is the last, and DE are to be endgame which I believe they are, then it is unlikely that they will be reunited so quickly and so easily. DE is the show's biggest draw and a moment like this is HUGE. It's so important that it will be kept for an important episode, a milestone even.

I'm not suggesting DE won't be reunited in some way, I hope they are but knowing how tv works, in particular this show I do believe a DE reunion will be so simple. To have Damon die, them be forever separated and have the show pick up 4 months later everyone grieving, then have him back and them back together in 7 episodes just seems unlikely in my opinion. I had got the impression they would be separated for at least half a season and if the show was renewed for a seventh season, have even more obstacles in their path before a true reunion.

I just can't see it being so simple that's all. You can have a couple together and interesting, but like I said the impression I get is season 6 is all about angst and longing and fighting their way back to one another. Perhaps that arc is only for the first few episodes though? I don't care as long as I am getting great and meaningful DE scenes, be them in a relationship or not