View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 11:22 PM
jules166
Master Fan

Static Waves, I suggest you watch Billy and Chloe clips. Their chemistry was AMAZING! They were referred to as "Chilly."

Here is a lovely clip of Billy and Chloe (who was pregnant with their daughter Delia). However, she lied and said his brother was the father...:

Here is a few seconds clip of Billy finding out that his 7 year old daughter, Delia, is dead. This was a storyline that won him an Emmy. It was heartbreaking to watch. Certain scenes were just really painful to watch because of how raw his scenes were.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
Billy is great, unpopular opinion but he was my favorite Billy on Y&R
Unpopular opinion? Billy Miller had like the BIGGEST fanbase on Y&R playing Billy Abbott. I know because I watched Y&R. He's such a hugely popular actor with the viewers!

He won THREE Emmy Awards for his role.

He's an incredible actor and a TRUE GEM. I LOVE him!

However, the problem is that Steve/Kelly had that rare/amazing chemistry that can't be duplicated...

Regardless of how Steve is in real life, his chemistry with Kelly was off the charts. How actors act in real life is not really a concern for me because I'm more invested in their tv roles. I watch for their characters.

Steve and Kelly were magic together.

I've always wanted Steve to come back as Jason. His role on Y&R is REALLY boring. I mean, compared to Jason who was a multi layered/complicated character, his character on Y&R is "just there." So I'm not sure why Steve is so happy with Y&R. That character doesn't allow for him to act or to show his talent at all. I'll never understand why he left GH to go to Y&R. That will always confuse me.

It's like I'm happy that Billy Miller is going to GH because he deserves better than what Y&R gave him. But I wish he'd play a NEW character on GH. Cuz I was always still holding out hope that Steve would come back...

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 09-21-2014 at 12:57 AM