View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 07:53 PM
jbshmdfb
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
It seems to me that most comments either here or on fan fics re the Juliette/Avery breakup result in either A reconciliation or Avery suffering misery even though Juliette betrayed them. Why give Juliette the misery for a change?
Well of course Avery is suffering he got his heart broken by someone he saw spending the rest of his life with. If he wasn't in pain I would question whether or not he was actually invested in the Relationship which was part of the problem in their conflict. But as pics from the premiere showed they are both suffering from the pain of losing each other and Juliette's action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop kick (View Post)
I understand that but I still fail to see where that is Avery's fault. She caused the conflict here I think justice dictates she should suffer some consequence. Maybe she will in the show.
As for justice... I don't know what you see as that but well she just lost the one true friend and love she had in her life and goes back to being all alone while he gets all the bimbos thrown at him so maybe that could give you that. But if not, speaking of fanfcs, there is one out there where Juliette dies and Avery gets to raise the baby with his new fiance if that helps.