View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 01:21 PM
straws
Absolute Fan

Which Charmed One is the best dressed? Paige and Prue, I want both their wardrobes. They were both fierce glamorous queens who were always on top of the fashion game.

Piper's style was cute, but the most safe imo. She took the least amount of fashion risk. Which fit her character tho, because not everyone wants to look like they stepped off a runway every second of the day. Her clothes were more practicable.

Phoebe is tricky for me. Sometimes I think I like he outfit, but then when I really look at it, I realize I actually don't, it's just that Phoebe is so pretty she makes everything look good even when it's "eh". Or even at times "what was she thinking".

What season(s) had the best fashions? Can't say. My memory of Charmed as a whole isn't fresh enough to be able to rank the outfits in order by season. I think every season had its hits and misses. I don't think any one season was really bad fashion wise.

What were your favorite costumes that the Charmed Ones wore?
Again my memory fails me. I would need a refresher before I answered this question. I just re-watched the Halloween episode of S3 and Prue's Halloween costume really caught my eye, so I'll give that an honorable mention.

Let's see...what else (racks brain)

Phoebe's mermaid look also comes to mind.
Ms. Hellfire Prue
Piper in Valhalley of the Dolls
Vampire!Paige

Who was the best dressed guy on Charmed?

Chris comes to mind.
Um, Leo wasn't too shabby either.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com