View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Katoushka
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I'm the only one who was ok seeing Steve go apparently LOL. I'm excited to see Billy/KeMo
I was disappointed in SB when he went to Y&R so soon after GH, I don't think he was boing truthful to his fans. I LOVE Jasam (more for KeMo), but I was never a SB fan. Kelly is the only time I enjoyed him when he was in screen (oh and Robin when Jason Morgan first surfaced). I am probably one of the few folks who stop following him on Instagram and Twitter once I found out he went to Y&R.

As for Billy, I have never seen any of his work (GH is the only soap I watch), so I must wait and see to make a decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a beautiful mess (View Post)
I am all for NuJason with Robin but not Liz, hell to the no. I don't care new actor or not, Jason and Liz relationship makes me sick. So no thanks.
Like I said... waiting to see. I am a Jasammer at heart. I feel like a traitor because I am so into Samtrick at this time, but I can tell that it is going to be an interesting story (if the writers do right by them).

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill