View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Bellydancer_1
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
I think this article explains the promo pic perfectly. Damon and Elena are literally being torn apart.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarettwiesel...mobile#4ldqpfp

Idk why they keep saying SC romance isn't in the cards. Im glad we got that scoop from Paul over the weekend or I'd be feeling upset over that SC "spoiler".
Thanks for posting that link. I guess that's indeed the meaning behind the SE-handholding, and Bonnie is grabbing Damon to hold him back (but why?).
I do wonder about Bonnie, though. If they don't kill her off for good then I expect the gang trying to get her back as well after Damon returns. Although that would be something we have already seen before in some way with other characters of the show.

What worries me somehow is the comparison of the clock tower thing that Jarett describes. That makes me wonder about Ian/Damon leaving for good in or before S7. Or could the time be up for Bonnie?

As far as SC are concerned I rather believe Paul's statement than any scoop out there at the moment. He definitely knows more about what's going to happen to them in the long run. I guess it's only in the first few episodes that they are no longer "friends".