View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Forwood4Bamon
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
word on that! I'm just tired of hearing that dawson sucks and pjo was such a good couple together.
I've always wanted to comment on this show but never really got a chance to. First the show should've been called "Joey's Creek" since she's the only character to appear on all the episodes. I think the whole Joey/Pacey relationship was stupid. I'm sorry to you PJers, but that's how I feel. Pacey is everything that Joey seemed to be against, "bad boy, rebellious, callous, etc." Pacey and Joey's relationship was really born out of Joey's rejection by Dawson. And you may try to debate this, but everytime Joey seems to get into a scuffle with Dawson she finds a new relationship, Jack, Pacey, Eddie. I mean Dawson has proven how devoted he is to her, but she still didn't budge. I mean he sacrificed his relationship with Joey to save her from her from her father, He gave her the money to pay her entrance fee, even after finding out that she lied about losing her virginity to Pacey, He broke up with his "girlfriend," who was incredibly hot by the way, when Joey decided to sleep with him. I think that the show portrayed how Dawson fell in love with his best friend and how Joey tried to love her fantasy. Let's admit, Dawson was never a friend to Joey, he was the object of her pining. On the other hand, Dawson fell in love with Joey when he realized that she was everything he ever wanted. I had to give it up for Dawson though, he has definitely become more wise since the show's premiere. Now you may ask, "Athias, are you a DJer or a PJer? To be honest, I'm neither. But if I came down to who she should chose between Dawson and Pacey, I would've chosen, Dawson. Not because they're "more in love," or that they're "soulmates," but for the simple fact that they've known each other since they were 6, and they already know how to deal with each other.

this was on an old forum.