View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Fated 4 FayLee
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Fated!!! Loved the video. I'm surprised how much you fit into five minutes. Beautiful portrait of the whole cast/show, and it reminded me why I really miss seeing this cast interact. Even if the writing stunk, the cast remained likeable and their friendships were adorable.
Noticed a lot of Sixon and Navade..............NOT a complaint. And Lannie/Liomi/Maxomi, basically all the big ships. I had some personal squee moments like the Maxomi kiss at graduation, the under the rubble Navade moments, and the last Sixon hug. Bleh, this vid makes me want to go buy the DVDs after season 2, which is a compliment more to you than them.
Excellent job. I hope all 90210 fans see this one! Just curious...did you like Ethan or Ethan/Naomi?
Aww May, I'm so glad you liked it

I really wanted to put more Maxomi in there but I didn't have that many eps with them on my laptop and I didn't feel like waiting to redownload them to make the vid so I just used what I had

I did like Ethan a lot. I was kinda middleroad with him at first but by the end of the season I had really grown to love him and was so bummed when he left. I thought Ethan/Naomi were sweet but I didn't ship them. I really loved the friendship they had post breakup though. There was just something so tender and vulnerable about it..I can't explain it but yeah

my tumblr|| Jess