View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 04:34 PM
phoenix_shine
Obsessed Fan

I was around when all the House drama between shippers went on and it was as awful as hell. The House/Cameron shippers were enraged that he got together with Cuddy instead of Cameron and were holding on to every little thing to make their voices heard, kept bashing at Lisa Edelstein most of all, because she was the one portraying their "rival", and were truly disrespectful, thus provoking a lot the House/Cuddy fans. Some of those sort of fought back and Jennifer was their target. With House, she did learn A LOT about handling fans like these, especially hardcore shippers.

On the other hand, Lana, like you said, was facing such fame probably for the first time now and she was grateful for every bit of support fans gave her. And she rightfully did so, she still does. I will never forget how she kept thanking us for supporting her so much at what she does, which as a result, has led to her living a wonderful life, with people she loves and a job she really adores. What those immature teens keep doing to her on twitter should just stop. But those dudes never learn, so I understand why Lana has been keeping quiet on twitter and social media these last few months...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014