View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Sandrinha
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquelyn (View Post)
I had respect for SQ and for the fans, but... now I'm conflicted. I mean I also know quite a few SQ fans who are nice and lovely people. And I know some that multi-ship both SQ AND OQ. Which is great

Honestly all I have to say is the hate Lana gets is so uncalled for. And I feel so bad for her that no matter what she says, some people will take it the wrong way and feel offended and angry. I wish I could shield her from all the hate she gets. She deserves none of it.
True she is a total sweetheart to all her fans but sadly it was the ones who couldn't respect boundaries that made her a bit more distant on twitter and you can't blame her really. She is not your bff people, admire and respect her all you like but don't assume she owes you anything more. I love and admire her as a person and an actress but i don't feel like she owes me anything at all.

Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.

Last edited by Sandrinha; 09-10-2014 at 04:04 PM