View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 02:00 PM
Sandrinha
Master Fan

Lana is handled by double standards in the SWEN community now, Jen thanks fans with a simple twitter great she loves them all and is placed on a pedestal, Lana actually decides to do the interview (which Jen won't be doing apparently) she gets bashed because AE and ABC decided that the questions would not be solely oriented to the gay community. It's damn weird.

Don't get me wrong i understand that some SQ fans might be a little pissed off that they have to see the slots for their questions be filled with OQ questions (i'm sure OQ shippers wouldn't like the same being done to them by SQ and other ships) for example in their victory but of course instead of blaming the proper people they go after Lana.

I know many SQ who are lovely, mature and very friendly towards other straight shippers and also accepting that it's just a crackship now but sadly they get dwarfed by the crazies and end up with a terrible rep.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.