View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 09:00 AM
fairy_mermaid
Loyal Fan

I've been reading some debates about strong woman on the show and how all the woman are strong. But personally I find Snow to be the strongest and I hate that she doesn't get the same respect as others or she isn't put in the same category. I get Emma and Regina are typically given these roles and it could be the fact that Snow was already in a relationship, whereas the other two are single. Almost like to be defined as a truly strong independent woman you have to be single.

I disagree and I wish Snow would get more credit because she's been through hell and still tries to be optimistic. Like her and Charming's marriage, I've seen people say they are dependent on each other and I disagree I see it like they choose to be together and they choose to spend all their time together.

Snow always seems like she will ultimately do what she wants, she has lost everyone she has loved in her life, even if they came back but at that moment she thought she'd never see them again. Charming, Emma, Henry, Neal, her mom, her dad and Johanna.