View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 11:55 AM
scorpio_chick
Absolute Fan

Well, according to Candice, Iris will know before season 1 is over so that is a relief. lol I imagine they will have some fun with Iris being in the dark and I'm looking forward to that but I'm also looking forward to her finding out and the fallout from the reveal. I just hope for good buildup beforehand.

More quotes from Paley Fest, re: Iris/Barry/Felicity.

Quote:
Candice: Yeah, they get along! I think the thing is Iris, at the end of the day, always she wants whatever is going to make Barry happy. And, I think she looks at someone like Felicity and is like ‘Guy, duh, like what’s going on, how could you not?’…They’re like both nerds, there’s so great for each other, it just works!

Andrew: “That’s what’s so heartbreaking about it, she’s saying ‘This girl’s perfect for you, I just want you to be happy!’ and when you look at those dailies and you see the way Grant is looking at Candice and it’s just, you know, at the end of the day…

Candice: You’re always looking at the person you can’t have, right? Right
I can't wait for these scense, just to see Barry's reaction. Grant already had me feeling for Barry in the pilot, with the way he looked at Iris. All he wants is for the woman he loves to love him back. Poor guy. lol