View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 07:32 AM
xlennie
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite storylines: The whole Justin storyline, I really enjoyed that.

Favorite characters: Olinsky, Nadia, and of course Platt. These three people are just awesome. Oh, and I like Jay Halstead.

Favorite couples: I wish there weren't any "couples" on this show honestly. All the couple-storylines really annoy me honestly. I wish they would focus more on their actual jobs and stuff.

The only one I actually like is Antonio/Laura, because that one is kind of behind the scenes and stuff. I like the potential for Lindsay and Halstead but it has to be Done. Right. I hope they just focus on their partnership and friendship before rushing to something else. For now I do like Lindsay/Severide but we all know it's not going to last, so I don't want to invest too much in that relationship.

Least favorite storylines: There is so much drama going on. It's so soapy. I wish they would focus on cases a little bit more. This show only had 15 episodes and I'm pretty sure the only main character without something dramatic happening to them is Atwater.

And I definitely agree with Chastity that the Jin storyline was ridic and stupid [paraphrased, obvs].

Least favorite characters: Burgess #sorrynotsorry. And Ruzek, hope he grows up a bit in season 2...

Least favorite couples: Burgess/Ruzek, surprise surprise.

Hopes for season 2?
Less dramatic arcs for the main characters.
More funny scenes.
More Atwater.
No Less crossovers.
Maybe some Olinsky/Lindsay scenes?