View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:54 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

I hope it doesn't take too long. I hate the idea of Leona being alone in this. I hope they make some reference to her not being alone over the holidays in the Christmas episode, too. I think it's important, especially for Hanna - I find it hard to believe that she/Ashley wouldn't check in.

Leona telling Ashley what Hanna told her, and then saying the same to Ashley would be ideal, tbh, because the liars are scared of Alison, and their parents should know that.

I saw it suggested somewhere that the show should end with Hanna going to Mona's grave and telling her she won, and although I wouldn't want that to be the end (the end should be core 4), I would like a scene like that.

Quote:
It was thru Alison's bullying that Mona became the person she was. If Alison hadn't bulled Mona all thru early high school by making her "Loser Mona" , then Mona would not have turned out the way she did. Mona would not have become "A" and hit Hanna with the car. You are right that everyone's actions are their own- but some actions are caused by others and in Mona's case- Alison created Mona as "A"
This. Alison may not have forced Mona to do anything, but had it not been for Alison's consistently torturing Mona for no reason, Mona wouldn't have been in the mental state she was, and if it wasn't for that, she most likely wouldn't have done it.

Leigh Tumblr