View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 12:55 AM
dancing in the rain
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

I didn't know that about Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ OMG, same here.. I always get exciting whenever the show come on, but now, I mostly DVR it and one time, I watch it in live, I was like what the F is this.. Plus the storyline seriously confusing me since they didn't resolve it or explain on why that happen.. I seriously can't believe it that how this show turn out.. Ugh.. Also, I really don't buy anything w/ Stalia since there are no build-up and all that shyt.. Ugh.. I just want to go back and not watch this show in the first place..
Yeah the storyline for last season was pretty random too with the Oni but at least I was still enjoying the show a little but this season it's just all over the place and I can't get myself to care about figuring out why things are happening And wth is up with Stalia, am I missing something or is this relationship just so random, there's no chemistry, no emotion, there was no buildup, it's awful and people are actually shipping it, like why would you even ...? Even Dylan O'Brien doesn't seem to be a fan.

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray