View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Starlingcity
Loyal Fan

Woah! You're gonna Winchester me huh?

It's everything. From the SDCC, from mainly SA's interviews and his Q&A. The approach to the Oliver and Felicity relationship is something I think they have done well.

It's so important the direction you take the hero. This season is all about identity. It's Oliver Queen the man and the hero.

So although I'm not aboard any ship. I'm gonna watch Oliver through the episodes closely it's the best thing for his character to develop honestly.

That light Sara was talking about. It's in Oliver. And it's brought out by Felicity and Diggle. They harness it. And soon so will Roy in that mentor relationship.

So seeing that the look on Oliver's face and the timing. I was so against the ways Oliver has hooked up with every single woman in the past it's amidst disgusting behavior/morally grey character situations/betrayal. I was actually worried they would go the same route with Oliver and Felicity.

But as the promo reveals. They are in the hospital, Oliver's wearing clothes similar to his 1x03 clothes (nice nod to that) and he's being truthful. He's joyful.

Love seeing that side of Oliver, love seeing SA get a chance to act it.