View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 07:55 AM
DarkStar
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlingcity (View Post)
Um Tommy called her by her full name in the pilot and it was called out in court. I am well aware. But she's not CALLED Dinah. Like I said in my post. It's like calling Oliver Jonas Queen. Jonas Queen in the show. That's the Laurel fan in me. That's just how I see it.

She was a nemesis of the actual Black Canary the hero, and she hated her because Oliver loved her. So if you want it to be like in the comics. Then that's the basis.
Laurel isn't the BC yet.
Oliver doesn't love Laurel.

So if you're argument is it should be like in the comics not only does it not work for this insistence. It doesn't work universally as the show is nothing like the comics.

That's why I asked if you read the comics which I'm guessing you don't. Correct me it I'm wrong. It's just you refer to them but what you say kinda contradicts them.

And Cupid was cheesy. She was definition of cheese.

You also once said Laurel saves/protects Sara a lot in the Arrow comics... where does that happen?
Yeah, EBR has actually filmed for 5 days straight. I remember in 216, SA mentioned that he normally films 7 days but for that one he only did 3 days. That was a very Dig heavy episode. If EBR films 5-7 days like DR did for 216, I expect we'll get a lot of Felicity in 305.

With the exception of the flashbacks everything should take place in Starling so it should flow better and allow for other stories/characters to weave into the episode without feeling disjointed.