View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 07:49 AM
FlowerOfCarnage
Part-Time Fan

I'll go with the 'unbidden' quote too because yay for book content!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plucky Sidekick (View Post)
Yeah, I didn't vote for Grave's one exactly for the same reason... I haven't quite forgiven him just yet. It's a shame because several good quotes came from him, but still. :-/
I agree and the worst part is that some people use the fact that he said those quotes...they use it against J/B and as proof that J/B isn't happening because since he misinterpreted some other things means he also has misinterpreted J/B's relationship and doesn't know what he's talking about.

Quote:
I love how he teases Gwen. Interesting reply about Cersei as well. My general feeling is we'll get some back and forth with them next season as well,
He said that Jaime is trying to please her which means he's obviously going to feel guilty over Tywin's death and see that Cersei was right all along about Tyrion. So he's going to try to make it up to her by trying to please her.
Spoiler:
I hate that because they are continuing to go backwards with Jaime's character development. He's back to being Cersei's lackey. Hopefully this only lasts early on in the season which I think it will and the break up will come later.

Quote:
but is it me or he is particularly keen on avoiding answers, this year? I'm not sure if I should be excited or afraid (probably afraid. )
No he is. But the fact that he's acting like J/B will never meet again speaks volumes to me. I'm more afraid than excited tbh. I'm preparing myself for disappointment. It's D&D's fault.