View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 04:25 AM
FoxPhile
Fan Forum Hero

Chloe - Yours are ALWAYS so hard to choose between! I LOVE your Artist's Choice. I always like it when someone has a theme for these, and your series of Penny's facial expressions is just terrific. I also love your fourth quote, but I think my absolute favorite is your Close-Up.

Katie - I love the richness of color in all your icons. They are so vibrant. Your Artist's Choice is also really cool - the "back of the head" theme is so wonderfully quirky and I really like the second one - it almost glows, which is really cool. I also love your funniest moment, but my favorite is episode swap. Making a gif icon out of that moment is just inspired and it's just so beautifully sharp and vibrant.

Terrible Waitress - You have so many stand-out icons! I love the way you did the background in your fifth Artist's Choice. I love the tonal qualities of your Red, and the b&w in your episode swap really highlights the simple beauty of that moment. And who can't love your selection for favorite moment? My favorite is Close-Up - I just love that expression on Leonard's face and you captured it wonderfully.

Stefania - I love Leonard and his cello with that awesome grin! I also really like the way you did the quotes, and especially the first one. You Sheldon captures an unusally calm moment for a character who is typically anything but calm. My favorite though is Red. I like how you set off Raj with his ukelele against the deep red background.

Lea - I really like the soft pastel tones you have throughout your set. I really like what you did with Red - Leonard's angry face against toned down background is really well done. But my favorite is your Sheldon - really great choice for a gif and I love how the slow-mo highlights him tracking the coin flip.

Roxanne - I love the way the colors pop in your whole set - it really highlights the comic-book theme of the episode. The whole first group of five are just wonderful. My favorite is Artist's Choice #4. I love the look you captured on Penny's face and that upward tilt of her head is just perfect.

Nicole - Your favorite moment is definitely one of mine, too. I really like how you centered the icon more on their bodies than their faces - it highlights the slightly awkward tension of the moment. I also really like your episode swap and your best character - they both capture Leonard in the early days so beautifully.

Marina - I love how you've got such a variety of techniques and styles. I particularly love your Artist's Choice #5 - I really captures Stuart's character. And the selection of color backgrounds in your quote #3 is really lovely. My favorite is Artist's Choice #1. I really love the lighting in that one.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote