View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 03:59 AM
lemers718
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
WTF knows what is going on with ABL. It looked like a double date to me at this whatever is going on with the '60's thing, but it's just my guess.... for all I know they just posed together and it meant nothing. But the positioning of the 4 made me think double date(they were sitting on a circular bench that you see in some restaurants).. Both guys were smiling and CW was wearing bright socks(my eyes were drawn to his socks for some reason) and crossing his legs. Also, CW was wearing a hat. I wish I could remember what KB and MM were wearing. And obviously George was wearing the same as the picture that SP posted.

It was posted and deleted so quickly. Probably less than 30 seconds. It was really odd.
Just the fact the ABL are together like that makes me think they are back together. I don't see AB hanging out with Lavon nor Lavon hanging out with AB like that if he is chasing after Lemon. That makes no sense. At least that has reduced my fears quite a bit of the thought they will go down the LL road. That is starting to look like a no go and I could not be happier about that.

About an WZ wedding. I don't see them as having a conventional wedding. Weddings just don't go smoothly on this show. I see a labor room wedding for those two.

Last edited by lemers718; 08-27-2014 at 04:12 AM