View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 07:10 PM
What's a hickey?
Total Fan

So I'll comment first I guess?

I loved everyone's icons and it was hard picking favorites for all of you!

Chloe - I loved your "funniest moment" the best! Overall I love the brightness of your icons and how you add light.

Terrible Waitress - My favorite is "red" because I love the use of color gradients and fading here. A close second was the "Sheldon" one or "close up." I really like how you used various textures and backgrounds as well.

Stef - My favorite is the "Quote 4" icon because I love the quote, the gradient, the color, EVERYTHING! I love how your cutouts look so clean. Do you use the magic wand tool or pen? Anyway all of yours look beautiful

Heidi - I loved "Quote 3" the best because thats one of my favorite Sheldon quotes ever! Very nice job on all of them!

Lea - "Funniest moment" was my favorite because I loved the Sheldon/Penny stuff in this ep. I love your lighting in all of these and the use of split gradients as well. Good job!

Roxanne - My favorite is the "tag" icon because I like the way you used Sheldon as the Flash. I also really liked the use of selective color in your "red" icon. I use that technique often in my photography and I love it!

Nicole - I'd have to go with "season swap - TBBH" because I just love Leonard's facial expression in that scene (and in the whole episode honestly). I also really liked the use of selective color in "friendship." I like how the focus was brought to the foreground by leaving it in color and making the background black and white. Nice!

Marina - My favorites are AC 1, red, and quote 3. I love the shadows on Amy's face in AC 1. Also I liked the different texture for red. I've never seen that one before! Quote 3 is my favorite not only for feels reasons but I liked the split between the quote and cutout.

~ Katie
What's a hickey? is offline   Reply With Quote