View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 09:39 PM
DarlaB
Loyal Fan

welp. now i want to join you.

I had something all ready to post before this thread opened up. Still gonna post it anyways to continue the conversation.

While I would be a happy camper keeping my shipper glasses permanently on I know that our ship isn't canon yet (will be placing bets though once Katrina's gone) and therefore we will have to endure Ichatrina and all that it entails. As much as I don't like it, and I don't. I'll deal with it, if it means that this is to wrap up Ichabod's past life before he can truly move on. Not just for character growth, because he needs it desperately, but it will make him a better witness. And of course seeing his future with Abbie. They are after all bonded for these 7 years and it's only a road that can be traveled together. Like I wondered when he was throwing what sounded like wedding vows to Abbie whenever she felt a little bit of doubt about what was going on, where was Katrina in this future he was talking about. Where was she in this conversation?

Yes her character was written pretty bad, especially when you compare it to everyone else on the show. Almost everything she's said has been contradicted in one way or another, so I can't believe it was done because they just didn't like writing for her. I hope it was by design, like making her evil and part of Moloch's army or something. Because I'm just......eh. I've sat thorough and re-watched just her scenes and there's real issues with much of her back story. So she's still headcanon as Evil!Katrina until canon finally confirms what side she's really on.

Spoiler: