View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Nautica7mk
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nun with a gun:
<STRONG>so what do u guys think will they "do it" or is it just another WB misleading promo?!?! personally i think that they will come close but decide not to go all the way...

*iva*</STRONG>
Honestly, yes I believe they will. If there's a character whose going to lose their virginity in Everwood anytime soon, it'll be Ephram. He's young, he's HOTT, he's smart, he's not on anti-depressents and certainly (I'll quote Lucas) "not covered head to toe with issues." Plus, he's in a really meaningful relationship with a woman who cares about him genuinely. Their future is cloudy but what they have now is real. Besides, when Ephramy gets together, I'm eased at the thought that Amy wasn't Ephram's first. Hehehe

Also, on another note, Everwood Photo Shoot has some really gorgeous and I mean GORGEOUS photos of Sarah, Greg, and Sarah/Greg together. Check em out if ya haven't already.

Also, stop by at Wire Image and type either Sarah Lancaster or Gregory Smith in the search box to view pictures of the duo together at various events. And if you're a member, lucky you.

Nadia

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]