View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Starstruck Lovers
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
Not liking Duke's hair this season.

Any theories on how Audrey comes back this season?

Poor Duke .... they chopped off his "pirate" hair! LOL

Not sure how Audrey comes back but for some reason I keeping think about when Willow on BTVS went all EVIL and Zander kept telling her he loved her. Even after she kept hurting him, and almost killed him.. yet he kept saying he loved her until she broke down and returned to normal. I know it's obviously a whole different situation but...

In the promo we see that Nathan won't give up on her.. even after Mara tells him she "snuffed Audrey out like a candle". Everyone it seems has given up on her, but he hasn't and that might scare her. In the promo pic she's pointing a gun at his back and then in the promo we see him get shot.

If she's gunning for him, maybe it because his love for Audrey is dangerous and she knows if he keeps reaching out, that eventually Audrey will resurface. So at first she tries to squash his hope but when that doesn't work she tries to kill him.

it's just a guess of course... but I think it would be awesome if he stands in front of her and tells her that he loves her and she threatens to shoot him and says it again... and she shoots him. But he keeps saying he loves her... again.. and again.. and then Audrey fights to the surface to save him.

LOL okay i've thought about this too long..