View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 07:26 AM
LindaLLea
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
msleamichele

#TeenChoiceAwards2014 @EsteeStanley @MakeupMatthew @hairbyjohnd @jennahipp ������������������ pic.twitter.com/hBW6zHQSN4

Best fans ever. Couldn't do it without you all. Love love love you! ������������������ #TeenChoiceAwards2014 pic.twitter.com/FldGZic5ti

and helping me to win the #TeenChoiceAward! I can't tell you how much it means to me and how grateful I am for all your love and support!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the most amazing fans IN THE WHOLE WORLD for voting for me....

Here I come #TeenChoiceAwards! ������������������������ pic.twitter.com/7oGcTjqRdl

#TeenChoiceAwards @EsteeStanley @jennahipp @MakeupMatthew @hairbyjohnd ������������������������ pic.twitter.com/lXC0OkN94j

Glam time now w/ @MakeupMatthew @hairbyjohnd & @jennahipp for the #TeenChoiceAwards! So excited!
Quote:
esteestanley

We love your #diamonds @anitakojewelry !!! Don't forget my birthdays coming up @anitakojewelry !!!! Cc @msleamichele #TeenChoice

HER PICSSS

Quote:
well k then guys I really don't even know what to do anymore bc @msleamichele - J pic.twitter.com/vZ3GTh3OmS
Quote:
seventeenmag

But first, let @msleamichele take a selfie ������������ #TeenChoice pic.twitter.com/hWpZOza3aK
Quote:
esteestanley

You look sooooo GORGEOUS @msleamichele !!!! #TeenChoice #FaustoPuglisi #Laboutin @anitakojewelry #diamonds
Quote:
msleamichele

❤️ u Paris! “@Harparbar: @msleamichele is not only the choice of teens, but of all the adults on #SOAFX. The lady is an ACTOR!”
Love this

She changed her icon and header too Flawless

Quote:
msleamichele The glam fam… #teenchoiceawards2014 @esteestanley @hairbyjohnd @makeupmatthew @jennahipp ❤

Last edited by LindaLLea; 08-11-2014 at 10:50 AM