View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 11:32 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Alex, first of all I am so sorry that apparently you won't get endgame... second of all, Arinna I'm so sorry that apparently you prob won't get endgame either (tho I'm pretty sure you will) and third, I'm sorry for me because looks like Pam might be dying next week so yeah.

True Blood here, to piss us all off.

BUT. I always shipped Jessica/Hoyt and even tho I can't swallow the whole thing with Jessica suddenly loving Hoyt again when she clearly said she didn't anymore before he left, I do remember her "praying for it to come back" because deep down, she knew that when she was happy with Hoyt, she was VERY happy... but it wasn't in her, she's young and a vampire and wasn't ready to have a relationship. Hoyt finding her attractive doesn't surprise, he has a connection with her and always found her beautiful, is just a bit odd to see his personality so different now, like even removing the pain Jessica caused, he still completely changed without the memory of his best friend in his life, I wonder what's going to happen when he remembers.