View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 01:13 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Can't wait to see the OP

Now, allow me to express some of my feels in regards to these idiots:

X

I can't? after 11 episodes of this show, I want to lay in fetal position and sob the rest of the month? he kills so many people in the show, and in the first season when no one knows nothing he doesn't kill her, then he helps her to find out what really happened and tells her that he's her brother then in S2 we get to see them as children, he's probably 2 and she's a newborn. Their father was a great scientist and freaking crazy and experimented with him and caused him to be emotionless, he would kill rabbits in front of the kid to see if it'd provoke anything in him because he messed it up. Then he left him when he was like 6 because he turned "horrific" but always loved his daughter until they were separated and he was supposedly locked in a psychiatric hospital. The guy starts the show asking "Where is Jessica Hyde?" and we're here thinking the bad guys are just trying to get her, and when he finds her he lets her go. He's damaged, he knows his father loved her and ruined him, and instead of hating her or taking it against her, he protects her and in the new season he ****ing got her fake papers so she can leave and start a new life and this happens:

His own father shoots him and the episode ended with him in the floor bleeding out while she asks him to breathe'/make it. I CANNOT. I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING BUT DEPRESSION THANKS TO THEM. I HATE EVERYTHING