View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 10:03 AM
northboundtrain
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Eyes (View Post)
I don't know why the forum isn't more popular it is by far the best place I had found to discuss Revenge. I know there is Twitter and Tumblr, but you can't say much with 140 characters and Tumblr is all pictures. On here we can post pictures and say as much as we like it is a much better way to talk about the show.
Yeah, I enjoy posting here a lot. I think Twitter and Tumblr are both better when the show's actually on. But you're right that even then, it's easier to discuss things here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyAwks (View Post)
You should all come to the IMDB message board for Revenge! It's honestly the most enjoyable discussion space for the show that I've encountered (AV Club comes in a close second).
I tried to register for IMDB once, but when I did I got a message saying I needed to provide credit card information or my phone number. Is that still the case? I just didn't want to give out that information to post.

But I have lurked at IMDB lots of times and I've seen some great discussion there (which is why I tried to register).