View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 08:52 PM
GuyAwks
New Fan

Not sure if this kind of criticism is allowed here but since the Revenge page is closing anyway I might as well get it off my chest.

Imo the expectations for a board's traffic during a major hiatus are severely unrealistic. The reason why noone has been posting is because there is nothing to post about besides endless speculation. The show has been on hiatus for nearly 3 months and the writers have put a moratorium on BTS material being released so we don't even have that to react off of.

I'm one of the most die-hard fans of this show- when it's on I check the IMDB board for it everyday. But it's simply an inevitability of TV that when nothing is coming out of a show, forum activity will die down. Personally I don't like to go on forums too much when a show I love is on hiatus because it just makes me more impatient for the show to come back.

Boards should at least be given a grace period during major hiatuses like this one. I just think it's sad, because when the show comes back there is going to be a huge revival of interest and that's what this forum should be judged on.

Sorry for the rant and I totally understand if this gets deleted (also want to clarify that this isn't against this board's mods, just the site's rules in general).

Last edited by GuyAwks; 08-06-2014 at 08:58 PM