View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 06:58 PM
northboundtrain
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Please come on over and join us. You are more than welcome!
That is so cool -- thank you! I had no idea that there was also Revenge discussion on that board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod (View Post)
Okay, there is already a Jack/Emily thread at the Couples board. In fact here it is. I hope that everyone will go post there and at the Nolan/Emily thread at the Couples board.
Is it possible to close that thread and move our current one over there to replace it? Our current thread contains a lot of recent talk about the end of S3 and what's to come in S4.

I also wanted to say that you don't need to apologize for the board not being as active. I wasn't around for several weeks because I was traveling, and I think it's been the same for a lot of people.

I also think it's hard to keep discussion going because the ratings aren't as good as they were in previous seasons. If fewer people are watching the show, that means fewer of them get online to discuss it on boards like this one.

Who knows...maybe if Revenge experiences a creative resurgence and starts doing incredibly well in the ratings, it'll become more popular on FF, enough to warrant the board being re-opened.