View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 02:31 AM
Andorra
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren60 (View Post)
I

I am a bit concerned that there are pictures of Tom Cullen still filming a movie in London today (Tuesday). Time is running out for him to join the DA gang in Scotland. Perhaps I need to brace myself for disappointment but in my heart of hearts I still think Tony will be the one. I just wish there was some concrete evidence that he's not done filming DA for the season.
I'm afraid, even if he is in the CS, he will not be in Alnwick with the rest. As is sadly true for Poppy Drayton, too, who started working on a new film a week ago and who is, like Tom Cullen, still in London and working on her new film.

So maybe Alnwick is just a family gathering and the (hoped for) Love interests are just not with them, or they have left.

I hope this is not true for either Tom Cullen nor Poppy Drayton, but with the latter we don't haven have confirmation that she is IN the series at all, not talking about knowing she might be there for Tom Bransons IF she is. It's just speculation at this point anyway.

But I'd like to hear a bit of speculation from you guys: What do you think would happen if BOTH suitors are gone? We don't know if Evelyn will be back, but I think Brendan Patricks is pretty busy, so it doesn't look to good for his return.

Would Mary stay unmarried? Could this be what Julian Fellows called "people are going to be irritated" when asked about what he has in mind for the ending of the show?

And what about Tom? We know Sarah Bunting is out of the picture, we know Rose will leave. We don't know if Madeline Allsop will return and there has been no official casting of another young lady who could be meant for him.

Will he stay unmarried, too? Somehow I doubt that. Michelle and Allen said at the TCA press conference "They're both looking for love. Just not with each other" about Mary and Tom. Allen Leech has also said in another interview that Tom is "keen on finding love" and in yet another interview he said he is searching for "happiness".

So based on what Allen said, I think finding love will be an essential part of his storyline in series 5 yet there is no love interest in sight?

Allen, Michelle and Julian Fellows have been very vocal about "Brary" not being an option. They said repeatedly that they've become good friends, but they won't be more. Julian Fellows said he would be reluctant to let go of the nice friendship they built, which he likes very much.

I really wonder if Tom AND Mary will both end the series with all their potential love interests gone and if cards will be completely new mixed in the next series. I ruled Mary/Tom out so far, based on what they said, but I'm not ruling it out completley any more. Personally I wouldn't mind that much, but I know others would find it awful, others are still hoping for it even though the show has denied it so often.

I'm really, really curious by now what is going to happen. I think we never had less clues about the storylines than this year.

Last edited by Andorra; 08-06-2014 at 02:40 AM