View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 08:28 AM
Nautica7mk
Dedicated Fan

Welcome back, Teresa... you've been missed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think, the best part of the JB scene was knowing that Madison is having just as hard a time not being with Ephram as Ephram is. It was such a brief scene, but it spoke volumes about how they still feel. It's a crime against humanity... they shouldn't have this much power over us.

Now, the comparison between losing his mother to losing Madison just ups the stakes even further if Ms. Lancaster makes an appearance next season. These two have so much storyline potential, that it feels almost untouchable. Ahhh...

What would we like to expect for the future:

1. Is it so bad to want a comedic episode with these two? They have perfect comedic timing that it deserves to be exploited.

2. I would've love to see a piano-song duet between JB, but since we know that Madison's voice isn't SL, then chances are we won't get it. Hmmm... Maybe she can sing but chose not to.

3. I want to know what gift he got her for her b-day. Don't tell me I'm the only one, cuz I know you want to know too.

4. I'd love to see what Madison's parents think or thought about Ephram Brown; do they even know?

5. There's a helluva lot more, but I have work to get back to. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Teresa, good luck on your finals. God! I hated Calculus. What an evil evil form of mathematics that is. Ugh!

Nadia

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]