View Single Post
Old 04-18-2004, 07:54 AM
Nautica7mk
Dedicated Fan

Wow! That's awesome. Thanks for posting em. Jailbait lives on... in novelizations. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Cool! Let's hope it's as well written as the series, and the thought that we'll get a better understanding of Madison's characters brings warm feelings to my heart *Crosses fingers in hopes not to be disappointed*

Caught "Kill Bill Vol. 2" the other night. OMG! The movie was INSANE. And that's a compliment... then I watched "The Punisher..." I insist anyone debating to watch that remake NOT watch it cuz it was far too depressing to enjoy. I left the theatre feeling like crap. LOL!

Oooh... Btw, another JB observation... did anyone else notice that they used the exact same musical score in JB's 'break-up scene' in Unfinished Business and their 'fairwel scene' in Last Looks. WOOHOO!!! *fist pump* We have a JB THEME SONG!!!! Hehehe... no one can tell me otherwise. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nadia

[ 04-18-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]