View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Nautica7mk
Dedicated Fan

Thanks, Candace. I enjoyed writing Love Hurts. It was my second time writing for Everwood.

My strength lies in script writing. I have a better grip on exactly where I was headed as opposed to writting novel-like or short story format. I loose focus when I exceed a certain number of chapters, that's why I usually write stand-alone and or fics that don't exceed 5 chapters. (It's time consumming especially when you keep editing your work. lol) and new story ideas pop up.

I'm a fan of "One Tree Hill," so don't be surprised if I use many of their characters in my fics. Though, it'll never be OTH based, I really like the fact that if you remove Lucas Scott and insert Ephram Brown (minus the Scott relation), it really works well. I'm thinking of writing a story in which Ephram leaves for New York for the summer, he comes home only to realize that Andy wants them to move to North Carolina cuz he met someone *coughs* Karen *coughs* Hehehe... anyway, I'm still working on the storyline idea.

Ack! "Kill Bill Vol 2" is out tonight. Ugh! I have to take my last midterm first... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'm going to try to transcribe the JB moments if no one has yet... there are many, and I mean many quoteworthy lines worth noting.

Have a lovely weekend.

Nadia