View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 09:40 AM
Nautica7mk
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
they were never really friends, they were just in love. And I don't think we can disagree with that.
Gorramm those writers! Putting us in a position where we don't want to disagree.

Quote:
There's nothing for me to look forward to either for the rest of the season. I love Bright and Bright/Ephram but I'll miss E/M too much! Hopefully there'll be continuity and they'll bring E/M up. I'm just not ok with Ephram/Amy together and that's probably where they're headed.
I will do what JB did and take that leap of faith and hope I can continue to watch post JB. It'll be hard, but I'm giving it a chance to give me another reason to watch.

Ms. Lancaster's character may have not been a regular but she was integral not just to Ephram, but for Delia as well. She is such a rich character that is begging to be explored for the future.

Why couldn't they have opened the gift now and get it over with than giving us the possibility that they could use it for future storylines?

Why show their relationship to be truly genuine and reciprocal? To me, because they can use it to possibly create triangles in Ephram's future.

They could've written JB as something Ephram tried to compensate for because Amy wasn't available... but the writers' didn't. It was Jailbait and only Jailbait with no OUTSIDE influence bringing them together.

They found a connection they didn't realize would become so strong that in the end, it pained them. Bottom line is, they both changed each others' lives. Together or not, they'll always and forevermore have that connection.

Nadia

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited Nautica7mk ]