View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 10:35 PM
MissCongeniality
Ultimate Fan

Madison was a genuinely good person, and I'm glad that her and Ephram found each other. I really don't get where all the Madison-hating is coming from, especially after the whole "I love you" thing. It's reality when you say "I love you" to someone and not hear it back. I'm glad she finally came around to the point where she didn't even need to use the exact words though.
It sucks that Delia isn't going to have her best friend around anymore, but I do hope that communication between the two is maintained.
Maybe for sweeps next season, Madison and Ephram can finally do their "kick-start the friendship lunch"...I'd totally watch that.

Definitely have nothing to look forward to on this show anymore, but will keep watching until the end. Probably won't be back for season three...might watch just for Bright though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Sarah has really grown as an actress since her days on SBTB:tNC...It'll be weird not seeing her on the show, since she is the reason I started watching in the first place...

OK, it's getting late so I must go. I hope you all have a great day [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]