View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 12:24 PM
Terpsichore
Passionate Fan

Despite the emotional anguish I've experienced *lol* from watching this couple from beginning to end, I am really pleased by the way the writers handled Ephram/Madison's relationship. It would have been nice if they had actually stayed together but from start to finish, it was perfect. I don't think E/M's relationship could have written any better. Props to Berlanti and the rest of the crew. Though screwing with our emotions like that, jackass. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And yeah, Irv's narration utterly and completely dead on. Sometimes Irv's narrations can be cheesy but this time, it was just...perfect. I think that's basically the best word to describe E/M as of now. Perfect.

Candace, I totally noticed how Madison's face fell when Ephram when he said he wasn't there to try to win her back. They both had a tiny glimmer of hope that they could work things out and get back together. So did we. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Yay for continuity! The writers of certain other shows should take notes. And I never expected the A/M conversation to ever come back again and to actually be a part of the reason why things fell apart. Stupid talk. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]