View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 06:27 AM
Randysgirl
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
I'm interested in her younger foster years as well. Maybe something from around the time she was sent back to the foster system after her adopted parents had a baby of their own - with baby Neal in the picture, there could be parallels there. Maybe 3 year old Emma did something magical to the new baby by accident?

That said, if they want to bring big Neal back so the Charmings and Hook can find out the full extent of Emma and Neal's past, I'm all for it. Imagine Hook's reaction if he found out.
I sincerely hope that's not the route they decide to go with Emma's story. If they want to portray her living with this foster family (that she took the name of because she didn't have a last name previously) and that family had a child and couldn't keep her (or something strange happened, etc. with the baby and they sent Emma back), I'm fine with that. If they portray her story as having been adopted by that family and being sent back because that family had another child... I'm done with the show.

I'm really curious to see how Emma's past will fit in with her present relationship with Hook.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter