View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 03:49 PM
Lucas William
Extreme Fan

The Kiss #201

Quote:
Joey: Yes. Do you want to know why I didn't go to France? 'Cause I wanted to so badly. I mean, in France I could have started over, you know. I wouldn't be Joey the waitress, or Joey the daughter of a convict, or Joey half of the "will they/won't they" couple of the century. I didn't go to France because it just seemed like the easy way out, you know? The easiest escape from my life, which in spite of a few highlights is pretty pathetic. But I didn't want to take that easy way out, Dawson. It just seemed like sticking around here would only make me stronger. Then there was you too. Dawson Leery, who finally got a clue. But I have to tell you Dawson, as complicated our friendship was, it doesn't even compare to how complicated whatever you and I have here is bound to be.

Dawson: Really? What you and I have may never be simple...but that doesn't mean that we're not going to be scorching. Besides, who's to say that you can't have some of France right here in Capeside, hum? Here we are along the river Sende', a tour of the il de la city, the favorite spot of lovers and friends. And from here we also have a view of the magnificent structure that we simplists here in Capeside like to call....ze swingset. Granted, It's no Eiffel Tower, but it's all we got.

*Joey starts swinging. Dawson sits down and they're facing opposite directions.*

Dawson: But don't forget about the other franc-o-fellow opportunities in town. French fries.

Joey: French toast.

Dawson: French doors.

*They french kiss.*

Joey: French kiss. The 2nd kiss, the rational one. The one that requires thought.

Dawson: You know I found out what they're replacing the Rialto with. A movie theater.

Joey: They're replacing one theater with another?

Dawson: Upgrade. Bigger seats, bigger screen, bigger sound. They say it's supposed to be great.

Joey: But why change something if it already works?

Dawson: Because maybe it will work even better. It's going to be so simple Joey. You know all this talk about a 2nd kiss?

Joey: Yeah.

Dawson: Well, it's kind of put me in the mood for a third.

Joey: Me too.

Dawson: I told you it was going to be simple.

*They kiss again*
Dawson & Joey's second Kiss on the swings is definitely an iconic D/Jo moment.