View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 01:44 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Hello everyone. [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

-I'm new to watching this show but I have watched the past two episodes. There hasn't been a television show that has really pulled my interest in a little while. I watch charmed and I use to watch Roswell but I just happened to tune in a few weeks ago and the show caught my interest.

-Since I am new to this thread, does anybody have any suggestions as to where I might be able to go to catch up on the past history of the show? Anything that I could read about past episodes so that I am not completely lost? I'm still getting aquainted with the characters on the show but I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that anyone could make. By the way is Everwood in its second season? I wasn't sure. Thanks!

Tonight's show looks interesting! I wonder if Emphram and Madison will be breaking up? Tommy looks like he OD's so I wonder if he is going to die? I'll stop by and chat later.

Bye [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.