View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Cadenf
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Kids are smart they get the whole divide and conquer thing pretty early on. If he's afraid of being seen as mean, the alternative is much worse kids who won't listen to him at all later on... Has he given you an exact reason why he's soft beside not liking yhe begging? like maybe he was brought up very strict?
He grew up in a very strict household...but now here it is I have to do all the work including picking up the house or I am lazy and a b&%$%. He complains it is messy, I ask them to clean and he decides to read books with them. He wants to always be fun. When they are bad he calls me to punish them. But I honestly don't know what to do.

I feel like he expects me to do EVERYTHING by myself. It is bad enough that I can't even leave without at least taking one kid.

At what point is it on one parent to do everything or even to not back up the other?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote